Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of The Website. When the processing of your personal data is necessary and if there is no basis for such processing, we will obtain your consent.
Processing of personal data, including your name, address, email address, or phone number will always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with other data protection regulations applicable to The Website.
Via this data protection declaration, we are informing the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use, and process. Furthermore, you are informed, by this data protection declaration, of the rights to which you are entitled.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES WE COLLECT?
We collect certain information about visitors and users of our websites.
- Information that we obtain from vendors
Name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s), payment details (like information relating to your credit card), the responses you give to the surveys initiated for research purposes, and support queries.
This info is used to provide you with and/or improve our services; for example, paying commissions, verifying your identity, contacting you, providing you with advertising and marketing, and invoicing you. We are using this information to make sure that we comply with the legal requirements.
- Information that we obtain from buyers
Names, member names, email address, phone number, other contact details, information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including information about your browser, IP address, general location by your browser), responses to the surveys initiated for research purposes, payment details (like your credit card information ), transaction details, support queries, web analytics data and information that you provide when you fill in forms on our websites.
We may use this information to respond to your requests or correspondence, to provide customer service (or for statistical purposes), analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website, improve products/services, send technical notices/updates, security alerts, changes in policy notifications, administrative messages, so we are able to prevent fraud, breach of policies/terms, and threats or harm.
- Information that we obtain from our partners
Name, company name, website URL, phone number(s), address, business type, email address, and information from merchant processors like PayPal email address or ID etc. We use this information to work with you, confirm your identity, contact you, pay you and to screen for risk, fraud, or other similar types of issues, to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages
- Information that we obtain from website visitors
The device type and browser you are using, network connection, IP address, information about the cookies installed on your device, support queries, and web analytics data. Also, we may collect personal information submitted by you via any feature available on any of our websites.
- Information that we obtain from users who referred to chat support
Name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, chat transcript, and other personal information you provide to us during our chat. Pursuant to our ToS, we may request additional documentation from you during our chat to verify your identity or for support purposes.
- When you perform certain actions like register on our websites, buy/order items or services on our sites, subscribe to our newsletter, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication via any available option.
- We collect personal information automatically as you navigate through the sites or through a 3rd party when you use services associated with our sites.
- You may be asked to provide login details to your website or hosting account (server) in the event you ordered additional services from our partners like template installation, logo implementation, WordPress plugins installation, and so on. In this case, you may or may not provide login details to your website or hosting account, but please be advised that if you refuse to provide login details to our partners they won’t be able to perform the service you ordered.